A school with a long and established history of academic and co-curricular success, Emanuel continues to provide a wonderfully well-rounded education to bright, ambitious and talented girls and boys. They are encouraged and guided in achieving their varied aspirations by dedicated and enthusiastic teachers, men and women who care deeply about their subjects, possessing the skills to impart their knowledge and passions. The trusted relationship between pupils and teachers, is one of the key reasons why Emanuel has become such a positive, happy and purposeful environment.
We encourage every pupil to take an active part in the daily co-curricular life of the school, fulfilling personal aims and learning to feel proud of their contributions to their house, year, club or team. Busy pupils thrive, growing in confidence through their opportunities and benefitting from wide- reaching social groups.
Our approach to pastoral care is rooted in kindness and mutual respect- we wish each child to think well of themselves and demonstrate empathy. With numerous opportunities for outreach and charity work, we hope that our pupils learn the value and sense of personal fulfilment to be found in helping those less fortunate then themselves.
We are very proud of our school, its rich heritage and its warm and active community.
- Promoting independent thought and a lifelong curiosity for learning
- The pursuit of academic excellence
- Providing a broad-based education enabling all pupils to discover their strengths, develop their individual talents and prepare for higher education and adult life
- Providing supportive pastoral care that nurtures health and well-being, emotional maturity and spiritual richness
- Engendering respect, tolerance and understanding of the importance of caring for others and the environment